Located on the eastern fringe of Europe, the crown jewel of the former Kiev-Russian Empire, now known as the Eurasian belt, Ukraine is truly the mirror of Europe, which is hub of Medical Colleges in Ukraine.
Being the largest country in Europe, given its land area, fondly known as the “bread basket” of Europe, reminds you that old school sophistication along with new age glamour can cohabite in the same land of the Slavs. Bounded by land on 3 sides and the beautiful Black Sea at south, this monolithic country reflects glory, power and regality. Rich in agricultural produce, abundance of industries and a constant source of export to the mainland Europe, Ukraine can be truly called the “Queen of Europe”.
The fatherland owes its glory to its capital “Kiev” the former centre of European Civilization and is now a prominent business capital of the world, attracting tourists and businesses alike from all over the world. Students and teachers alike flock this country everywhere, given its sheer superior infrastructure and open acceptance of talents. This is one country that treats you fairly no matter your caste, creed, sex, gender, race and ethnicity.In Ukraine,you feel like home.
The people are friendly, benevolent, generous and malleable. The country oozes the old school hospitality that we lack sorely in many parts of the given the jet set age and lack of time. In some parts of the country, it feels as if time has come to a standstill and makes you stop and wonder, in the words of William Henry Davis, “what is this life so full of care, we have no time to stand and stare.” If you ever get to experience Ukraine, be assured that you will experience an ever lasting impression, a vista filled with the simple joys of life, like watching two lovers kiss while the night sky erupts in fireworks. Ukraine makes you feel warm, comforted and cared for. This country has known what is it to have a tragedy, to have family snatched away by the cruel gnaws of loss, war and famine, so it makes sure you are protected, well tended and cared for.
REASONS TO STUDY IN UKRAINE
- Member of the Bologna Education System
- Affordable over other western countries like UK, USA, Australia
- Easy and secured visa process
- Safe and secured environment unlike some other European countries where high hate crime rate is rampant
- Globally Recognized Courses accepted in Europe, UK, USA, Asia, Africa etc.
- Medical degree recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB(UK), USMLE(USA), throughout EU and Various International Organization
- No IELTS or TOEFL required (based upon results in 10th and 12th grade)
- European Standard of Living and Life style.
- English Medium of Instruction and education.
- Optimum job prospects and high income possibility
- Emphasis on PBL (Practical Based Learning) and LBL ( Lecture Based Learning) simultaneously.
- Located at the heart of Europe
- Superior infrastructure and reformed educational system
- Moderate Climate around the year
- Outstanding and competent International Faculty
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
- Interaction and conference by visiting delegates from USA , CANADA , UK , etc.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposiums/Project Work/Conferences etc. in other European cities and countries.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, etc.
- Three Months' Summer Jobs during vacation in countries i.e. U.K. , SWEDEN and other E.U. countries
- Chances of Permanent Residency and citizenship in Europe after completion of study program
Ukraine is still not dead……… as the anthem follows……
Capital: Kiev Currency: Hryvnia (UAH) Weather: Summer (+20 to +30) Winter (+10 to minus -10) Religion: Orthodox Christianity Language: Ukrainian, Russian, English Living expenditure: $150-$250